Polymer Bonded SmCo magnet
Some of the Advantages of Polymer Bonded SmCo Magnets
- Higher maximum operating temperature
- Environmentally more stable
- Smaller temperature coefficient
Bonded magnet is made through "compression molding" or "injection molding" of the mixture of quick-quenched magnetic powder and bonding agent. Bonded SmCo magnet is made by grinding sintered SmCo magnets. SmCo powder is mixed with resin and molded like Nd-Fe-B plastic bonded magnet and has been produced without secondary processing. Since bonded samarium cobalt magnet has high resistance to corrosion, it is free of coating. Various shapes of high dimensional accuracy can be produced without further processing. Due to its high accuracy in size, the bonded samarium cobalt magnet may be formed into magnetic components of relatively complicated shapes. Produced with high efficiency, stability and repeatability, bonded SmCo magnets and other part may form together in one step; Free choice of magnetizing direction-especially for multi-polar applications; High dimensional accuracy-large quantity applications with minimum post-press machining; Thin-wall ring and complex shape magnets; High resistance to corrosion.
The Polymer bonded SmCo magnet has the following advantages:
- It is an typical anisotropic magnet with high magnetic properties.
- It can be magnetized through any direction, suitable to make radially-magnetized or axially-magnetized multipolar magnet.
- It has high-precision dimension.
- It has many types of shapes and specifications.
- It is not easy to be eroded, due to advanced technology of surface.
|SB6A||400 | 4000||278 | 3500||800 | 10000||32 | 4.0||720||120||-0.08||1:5|
|SB8A||500 | 5000||318 | 4000||800 | 10000||48 | 6.0||720||120||-0.08|
|SB10B||600 | 6000||358 | 4500||800 | 10000||64 | 8.0||720||120||-0.08||2:17|
|SB12B||700 | 7000||318 | 4000||400 | 5000||80 | 10.0||720||120||-0.08|
|SB12HB||700||398 | 5000||800 | 10000||80 | 10.0||720||120||-0.08|